View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 09:43 AM
PrettyKitty

I just went to view a nearby cattery for my cats to stay at when I go away on holiday in September. It was lovely, and Beverley, the owner, was so lovely with all the cats, I booked it straightaway. She gave me a brochure with all the info, and I just wanted to share with you the section called 'About your cat's stay', it is so sweet...

"Our cattery nestles in a large and tranquil garden. Our guests are housed in individual suites, which open onto a safety passage. Infrared heating is provided.

Each suite is beautifully presented and comprises of a spacious, double glazed indoor sleeping area, and an outdoor run with pretty views.
Heating, carpets and soft bedding are supplied free of charge.

Guests are entertained throughout their stay by a bubbling water feature and a selection of wildlife visitors who find the flower garden irresistible. Soft music and wind chimes add to the ambience.

Room service is provided, and offers a complete range of dishes tailored to suit the requirements of our guests. The en suite bathroom boasts a large covered litter tray filled with quality Fuller's earth litter.

Cuddles come as standard.

Our guests are welcome to bring their favourite blankets, scratching posts and toys.

The Cat's Cradle is truly a feline oasis in the heart of the Black Country. While you enjoy your holiday, you can be assured that your cat is holidaying too!"

I love the way they call the cats 'guests', and that they will be staying in 'suites' and they will have 'room service'! I think I might stay there myself!! I've been telling the boys that I have just booked them a stay in a 'cat spa' heehee!