Old 09-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Gramie bj

I do not feel guilty at all! I spent a lot of years running kids to and from events, having balanced meals on the table at a certain time so everyone could get to where they needed to be, or do what they needed to do, Kept house work up, laundry done, snacks ready, was the offical taxi for sports, unoffical tutor ect. Worked out of the home and kept a job I really didnt care for, because I was able to flex my hrs around the needs of my DH and 3 kids. Now kids are grown, and DH and I are both retired, He says I desirve to be happy in my retirement so Do what you want! We still do a lot together, trips, fishing, gardening, playing with DGK but if I want to takeoff for a couple of days to go to a quilt show, I do not ask, can I go? Just tell him where I'm off to and call when I arrive, so he knows I'm not dead in the ditch some where. LOL I always ask if he wants to go, he askes do you want me to drive? If I say no he will usually stay home. The last time he suprised me and said he wanted to go with to the Sew Expo, That was the trip he got me my first long arm! Never would have bought it without his pushing me.LOL