View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 03:38 PM
mommaB

Quilt Beginnings on East Broad just outside Bexley or Sawmill Rd in Dublin. I believe they also have a repair service. Nice shops and really friendly helpful people! The Glass thimble on North High St in the Clintonville/Worthington area is very nice too. Then there is Quilt Trends on Huntley Rd up near the Budweiser brewery. Always in Stitches in Grove City is going out of business, so probably some good sales (shame, nice shop). A little further out of town..Calico Cupboard in Pataskala..east of the city straight out Broad. Our local shop hop is called Quilt Spree (I think!) or google Central Ohio Shop Hop. That should give you addresses and directions as well as hours. It includes 10 shops this year, so there are more I forgot to mention. We are lucky here, there are many nice shops. Enjoy yourself :-D

Oh I almost forgot..The Fabric Shack is about 2 hrs away towards Cincinati (fabricshack.com) HUGE.

Geez..now I see in the post directly above that Always in Stitches isn't closing....yipee..I'll have to check their site!