View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 06:18 AM
stitchinwitch

There are so many things happening that almost drive me to drink....do any of these things happen to you?
.....you are relaxing in the recliner; feet are up and your pets are on your lap - you are reading a book when the telephone rings......the pets won't get off your lap but FINALLY they jump down. The foot rest on the recliner is up and so stiff that you can't get it down...oh oh - there is the second ring.....you struggle to get out of that chair but something just won't let you...oh nooooo - there is the 3rd ring..........the answering machine will pick up after 4 rings so you are scurrying to answer before that. As you reach for the receiver, someone knocks at the door..but that phone MUST be answered first before the machine clicks on.....out of breath, you say, "hello"????"hello"?? and there on the other end is a RECORDING from a company. Your blood pressure goes up, and you run to the door to answer it...and find out it was just the door mat hitting the door from the wind blowing............
"CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY"......................am I just the only one that is so uptight??.....