View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Susabella29

Originally Posted by newjeepgreen
A while ago I asked advice on trip to Amish country. My travel agent has given me some dates and flight destinations but would like your input again. End of May 2012 fly to Newark and then fly to Harrisburg. Arriving Harrisburg18.46. can anyone tell us what is best way to travel to Lancaster and if you would recommend Lancaster Arts Hotel or Lancater Marriott Hotel . As Lancaster seems hard to get to is this the best way. This is first definate enquiry we have made but want to know if you good folk think is sounds ok before we book anything. Many thanks in advance...Vi
A group of us go there yearly and we usually stay at the Best Western Village Inn in Intercourse. Go to their website, they often have deals. It is very central. The rooms are clean and you get a menu from which to choose a free breakfast every day. They also give you a discount in the restaurant, right there. for any other meal. The thing I love most is that they have a washer and dryer available for the guests to use, (free)so I can bring less clothes and have more room for fabric!! Our group of 8 has stayed there every year for the last 5 and we don't even want to try anyplace else. Good luck. You will be there right after us so I will tell the other women to leave some stuff for you!!