View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Bluelady

Originally Posted by arimuse
CNN nothing! I wish I could have Walter Cronkite back!! I would actually like to know whats happening in the world. 1 half hr a nite would be more than enough if all they ran was straight news -
not blatantly biased, not blatantly open lies, not opinion, not editorialized anything, not what some idiot tweeted/utubed/emailed/texted was the "story you voted to hear", . I do not want to watch any trials unless I need to be sitting in the courtroom and have to watch from my seat.
I am also sick to death of the steady stream of vitriol being poured out on casey anthony when its a slow (even by the non exisitent standards news now holds!) news day. Do I think she killed her kid? yes. trial is over, she beat the rap, people need to get their own lives now! If anyone hounding her is truely religious they know she'll still get hers in the end so give it up to God, and get it off the airwaves.
somewhere in our country today a train derailed hauling fuel (?)- do you think I could find the story on TV?! and I'm not about to surf for info (this was of interest because a few yrs ago near here, a train derailed in a small town in SC, it was hauling very bad chemicals and people died and the town was shut down to get rid of the gas.)
sometimes, if I'm up late I can catch the BBC world news and get some info, mostly I watch John Stewart for the closest thing to news on TV! and his show is a comedy show! not the real news for crying out loud! sharet
Have to agree with ya!