Thread: Favorite Breed
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:05 PM
DeneK

YAY! Sibyl... We have 10 and people think we are nuts. Love those guys, every single one of them. There is always room for one more.

Originally Posted by Essiescott
Oh a subject dear to our hearts. We are a dog family. We currently have
Shadow, he is an 18 year old fawn chihuahua,
Spike, he is a 15 year old black and tan doxie,
Misty she is our 11 year old fawn chihuahua
Copper he is a sweetie he is a 10 year old red doxie
Pancho is a mixed breed--was supposed to be a chihuahua but he isn't
Can't have a pancho with out a Cisco, he is a double dapple black and white doxie--both of them are around 10 years of age.
Then I have my Rainy girl she is a very sweet gray chihuahua she is 9 years old.
Holly is our long hair black and tan double dapple doxie--she is 8 years old
Then we have Dutch---he is a steel colored no haired chihuahua he is also about 8.
Liberty she is a cute fawn colored pug she is 4 1/2 years old,
Stormy is also a pug, but black, and she is almost 4.
Dottie she is our white and black dapple doxie, she is a rescue dog she is also deaf she is about 3 1/2.
Then comes Justice he is the pug father and head of the pug protection agency. He is a super sized pug and is probably around 6 years of age---he is also a rescue dog.
After that comes our sweet Patriot, he is a Boston Terrier mix, he is the best lap dog anyone could ask for. We almost lost him, and he has my daughter wrapped around his little paw.
After Patriot, comes Freedom, she is a full Boston Terrier and is my husbands sweetie. then we saw this cutie patootie of a cocker spaniel, and just had to get him from the pound. He is a black and white parti cocker, his name is Oreo.

There you go, our hearts and home are full of pups we would not have it any other way. Yep they are all inside dogs, they get along with each other, don't make too many messes. Even keep quiet when we have guest in the home. We won't have any grandchildren, so we have granddoggies, and granddoggers.

sibyl