Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Peckish

Originally Posted by Rose L
I don't have that problem but I have one where every time I click to post or to move to the next item on the list everything just sits there and won't move on to the next page or my post won't go through. After waiting for many minutes I have to stop the waiting and hit send again. Most of the time I end up double posting. I think it has everything to do with adsdoubleclick. If it gets hung up there...it's not ever going to go through to the next page or whatever. Very frustrating!! I keep thinking of leaving the forum because of the frustration but I so love it here that I continue to torture myself, lol!
What browser are you using? The only issue I've EVER had that sounds similar - every once in a while, when I click to post, it will take longer than I think it should. I stop it and try again, and it will post right away. I think this is probably due to someone else trying to post something at the same time. I also don't see ANY ads, ever. I use Firefox with AdBlockPlus. It's awesome.