View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 08:40 PM
rein

Toni - You have done a GREAT job! I am pretty new at this too - and I remember the elation of getting the first one done! You did so well - and Feathers has totally summed up many of the next issues with which you will be confronted!

So, give ALL your credit cards to your hubby! Otherwise, every fabic sale will have some WONDERFUL deals that you REALLY need - got a great buy at $35.00. Look at al this wonderful material!!!!

Oh - where/how can I store it. Need to spend $50 on tubs. OOPS! Should have bough the see thru kind - go out and rebuy - $40. But, now I can see thru them. Let's get a drawer thingee (learned this word on this site). Need to put all these little things in it.

My, My. Need lots of thread - different colors for all the materials. OOPS! There went another $30 and I forgot to get black!!!!! Also need storage containers so I can see and find them. $20 - if lucky on sale for 1/2 off.

Enough already......... we have already created "S O M E " which really just leads to some more..............

Welcome to your sisterhood!!!!!! I need a fabric anoymous class.............