View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Bobbinchick

:-D :-D :-D Not quilts or machines and the like, but I just love these items I got at some thrift stores and yard sales. The small wine glasses that are in the front are some that Mom gave me. These are pretty small and will be for display, but I have another box with larger ones that will be used on special occations and such. There is the heavey glass wine decantor in the back, but not sure if it is pressed glass or depression glass. The large goblets do not have a seam in the then so I don't know what they are. They are pretty in the light as they have a very pale yellow hue to them. The two double candle stick holders are vintage and are a rare find. Paid $5.00 for each and I saw on ebay they wanted over $40.00 for some exactly like mine. The tea pot with the butterfly matches a plate that I have that has the same designs on it. and the shortest tea pot is a beauty and I just love it. Went back and got the taller one the next day. There is a hand cut crystal salt & pepper shaker there too and that plate with the etched tulips is beautiful too. The blue and white bowl with the pitchur sitting in it, I got that at a yard sale for a dollar. There is also a glass tea bag holder and an unusual tea strainer there too and a tea ball shaped like a heart. Now once I get that corner cleaned up and my yarns and stuff packed away, I will move the white book case over there and put every thing on it and some will go in the china cabinet and some will go into the entertainment center. Now going to try to pack up the stereo for Sis and put that where it will go with her next time she comes over. Enjoy, Huggies, Fay
Attached Thumbnails attachment-270321.jpe   attachment-270322.jpe