Old 10-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Barbshobbies

It`s not easy to change Drs. 1st. baby was born while Dr. was asleep in hospital..nurses were talking about their weekend and said I was a crier. ( He retired.) 2nd, was told I had hours yet..Dr. didn`t make it, 3rd I wanted to stay home with a pint of pain killer...no Dr. wasn`t called in time. (Changed Drs.) 4th delivered by Dr. he was there for some one else. 5th one we couldn`t even find a nurse, call button didn`t work, nearly had her in labor room, no Dr.Changed Drs. Stopped having kids. Was miss judged with 2 Times walking pnemoina and 1 had dr come to house because the hospital was full with the flu. One Dr. had no respect for me, when I told him a person called and told me I had cancer,from a dr. he sent me to, his answer was "Aren`t you glad you don`t?" and wouldn`t even check it out.Changed Drs) Didn`t go to Drs for a few years and when I thought I had heart trouble, looked for a new one. He had a back ground of heart studies. He said nothing is wrong. Said I could go on a cruise I had planned. Almost died. Was so ill, I had to leave my grandsons wedding. I finely went back to him. He I had 7 relatives that had heart trouble 5 that died. Waited a few more months and finaly could not sweep a floor or walk more than a few feet. A new heart Dr. called me one day and said he looked of my chart and wanted to see me. All I needed was a stent for a week aorta. Came home the next day. Now I go once a year for a check up and find cures for the rest at home, I thank GOD every day that I feel good and can do my work. It`s not easy to change Drs.