Old 10-17-2011, 06:54 PM
craftybear
Google Goddess

I usually pin a piece of fabric to my top and use a cute bear pin to pin the fabric on to my top.

Please send me a private message so we can exchange phone #'s and plan on a time to meet.

Karen, Craftybear

Originally Posted by starshine
I was away and offline over the weekend. I plan on driving over to go on Friday. I had heard from Kayahr. We talked about trying to do a preliminary meet at the quilt show at a scheduled time maybe 1:00, she was going to contact the guild and try to find out if there would be a place that would work out for that at the location. That way if someone couldn't do the after the show meet and greet we would at least meet at the quilt show. Do you have suggestions for how we would tell each other if we try to meet at the show? I think someone at the Houston show last year had made themselves a QB Badge they wore while walking around, but I don't know if they had actually had a designated meeting area. Then if you find a place for meet and greet after the show we can do that. Ok heading over to the Offline events link.