Old 10-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Lacelady
Power Poster

Originally Posted by The Creative Seamstress
I love my GO and do everything with it that I can to make my quilts and appliques. Sometimes the die cuts are a great starter point to make squares/triangles etc that I cut further down by hand or rotary to make particular pieces. Bottom line it saves soooo much work. As for the cost - I knew I wanted it for ever and found some really good deals on EBay. The store that I have found with some of the best deals on individual dies, die sets and GO! Machines (and almost always with extra freebies like a bottle of Best Press etc) has been the Seller/Store: QuiltingWithCricket2010. (No Affiliation - just sharing my experience for your benefit).

The sales she has sometimes as well - are just stellar! Several months ago she had EQ7 up for around $150 brand new, and specials come up with her all the time, usually a massive selection as well. When I got my GO from her - I paid $220 and got a free bottle of Best Press along with it... far cheaper than you can buy the GO almost anywhere else, so you might want to check out and see what they are offerring now. Seriously - buy the GO! it was the best investment I made to support my sewing/quilting addiction!

Explosive blessings, abundance and inspiration to you all!
- The Creative Seamstress
Do you have a link for this store please, I couldn't find it.