View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 01:22 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Honchey
I've been going down "memory lane" viewing all the blocks that we've done and it is simply amazing! It really has put a smile on my face. Thanks QuiltE..Now when I need a little pick me up I know where I can go to lift my spirits.
I've been asked to fill in for a gal that's having a "Sister" get together. I will be working for a whole week! I'm bringing several projects with me to "work" on while I work. What better place could I be in. ...A gallery full of Viking machines to play with...and I will play. I'm going to sandwich a few tops...There are nice big tables to work on. I usually don't like this part of quilting but having alot of room helps. Have any of you machine quilted in the ditch with a blanket stitch ? I'm going to try that tomorrow. See how it looks. Time to start dinner. Later, Anne
Now that almost sounds like a "dream job" ... take your projects and get paid to do them!! I'll be looking forward to reading/seeing what you work on!!!

Trips down memory lane are good for the soul, so please enjoy as I post. Of course, they won't be coming quite so often now. Maybe I should have rationed them? and not let you have all of them at once?