Old 07-22-2009, 02:42 PM
MsSage

WOW OK
first admin PLEASE shave ;)
I know I have been "gone" so I really havent seen any problems. I know I posted a couple weeks ago about being laid off and it was moved. Patrice told me where it was and after I read the guidlines of the topic I was ok with it....hey I didnt even know there was a new PDA section ..cool idea.
I also know you wouldnt be doing this unless you have had a BUNCH of pms gripping about one thing or another....
Yes we are adults BUT it seems common sense rule is lost. We cant do it or I should say some wont do it for what ever reason.
Not to get political BUT without some law there can be NO FREEDOM.
With the laws there has to be consequenses since "we" are not taking responsiblity for our words and posts.
My only real suggestion would be to get 2 maybe 3 more mods to help Patrice out. I know shadow will be back and that would be 5 mods. Another board I am a member that does not have the numbers we do have that many and it works very well ...since both boads have people on different time zones.
I know it would help you and Patrice out to spread the work around. Maybe the "rest" of us could help by not responding once a thread gets out of hand....pm the poster a NICE note suggesting where a thread should go. I say NICE cuz I have seen some get a tad snappy over a slight misplaced thread or photo...Not to me I was just a reader.
This is OUR board and WE need to take responsiblity for what happens here.
We are suppose to be frineds/family yes we care about each other and want to be part of each others lives. But there are some on here who are the crazy uncle ( I know some of yall think I am him) yall still love him some just need to ignore and skip over. We have alot to learn from each other if we give each other the understanding and accpetance to express themselves. This is about sharing and growing.
Sorry but this seems to be happening on a lot of boards . :?