Old 11-03-2011, 10:04 AM
grammatjr

Originally Posted by Prism99
I got this to work for background color. However, I couldn't get a tan at all with the custom colors; best I could do was a gray. Also, when I changed it to gray, then I lost all the envelopes (and I think the green arrows). Will have to experiment some more.

I *think* that yesterday, when I customized the My Profile page and changed the font to medium, that today somehow the board implemented that change on the posts. At least, the font seems a lot bigger and darker to me today than it did yesterday. If it did implement font, it did not implement the background color for the posts (but may have implemented the color I choose as the sidebars to the posting page).

sigh..... Guess it will just take some time and experimentation to get everything right for me.....
If you double click on say - yellow - it will then allow you to Define Custom Colors. You can then move the little cross hairs to anywhere on the rainbow you want to get whatever color. Or, once the Custom Colors boxes open up, just type the nubmers I posted.

Once you have it the color you want, click ADD TO CUSTOM COLORS, then click on the new box, and OK.

One thing I discovered after making these changes. For whatever weird reason, I lost the RECENT TOPICS button on the Home Page, which is really weird since it is blue!

Last edited by grammatjr; 11-03-2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: additional info