Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
If the new QB is visually hard for you, here may be an answer.... >

If the new QB is visually hard for you, here may be an answer....

If the new QB is visually hard for you, here may be an answer....

Old 11-03-2011, 10:08 AM

Default Mac oor iPad

There are ALSo ppl like me on a Mac or iPad & no way to chanGe t his stuff.I remember another board where you had to change your computer & do it every time.."that was the end of it.Easiest way for me is to check in now & then to see if the BG has been changed.. Hope so!!

BTW...my avatar is back, although I deleted it.....odd!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:53 AM

Thank you so much for posting this! Since I didn't want all my online pages to be the same color I picked for my customized version of the Quilting Board I downloaded Firefox and dedicated it to only use it for it for this board. I changed the color to a kind of tannish or peachy orange and have black font, but not the really black, black (does that make sense?). It was so EASY and now I can see the board again without much trouble. For all my other sites I just use Internet Explorer as usual. Thank you again for this post and for everyone that gave the tips for how to customize Firefox.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltbeagle View Post
Thank you so much for posting this! Since I didn't want all my online pages to be the same color I picked for my customized version of the Quilting Board I downloaded Firefox and dedicated it to only use it for it for this board. I changed the color to a kind of tannish or peachy orange and have black font, but not the really black, black (does that make sense?). It was so EASY and now I can see the board again without much trouble. For all my other sites I just use Internet Explorer as usual. Thank you again for this post and for everyone that gave the tips for how to customize Firefox.
I figured out where to change it using Firefox, but nothing happens when I change it. It's still saved there if I go back in, but nothing on my screen changes.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Kitsie View Post
Using Mozilla Firefox you 'click' Tools then Content for Fon and color! Super!! Remember to uncheck "let programs decide own colors". I'm now a soft Aqua background and lightened my "read/unread" colors. Thank you!!
...kitsie, how did you get your signature back?