Old 11-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Sheila_H

Wow that's horrible for them to do they would have thrown me out the door then if they saw my first blocks and quilt. I would get so frustrated because it wasn't coming out as nicely as other's. My teacher was fantastic she told me that it was fine no one would know the difference besides it was my first quilt. When I have to learn something new I have a hard time just reading the instructions I prefer to have someone walk me through it the first time and then I'm fine. I'm more a hands on learner. I certainly wouldn't have fit in their class structure, I take classes on different things once a month because of the great teacher's we have. Now instead of feeling nervous going into class I'm a little bit more confident.

However I took a tote class this past month that one it was too many people, and the instructor was not on her game. So she was always scattered all over the room they only blocked off 2 hours it wasn't enough time, one person completed the class. The rest of us went home with a half completed project she said "oh the rest of the assembly is easy just follow the directions" and gave us her phone number. I've called twice no call back, so I will wait until the end of the month when we have a problem 101 session. That is for anyone to come in that is stuck on a pattern or block and they help you get it finished. Did not leave good marks for that instructor.