View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:37 AM
Bevanger
Banned

Originally Posted by Barbm
I've been here over a year. When I joined I wondered what I could contribute. I've certainly gotten my share of "taking"- the knowledge I've gained is incredible.

I love the pics of everyone's homes- mini vacations, I call them.
I love mare stare, the swaps, the births, cry along with the sadness and say LOTS of prayers.

Received a few squishies along the way, sent a few too. Built my stash incredibly- way back when I never thought I would have enough to do scrap quilts. Thanks to the sales, I have 12 tubs of fabric (yikes!). I have tons of ideas and never enough time to sew.

I check out the board every morning to see how everyone is, wish I had time to post to everything. Even if I don't post, I always send good wishes and prayers (sometimes it's too difficult to put into words how one feels) but I "feel" so attached to all of you here. Many friends that I would hope to meet someday.

I truly appreciate the board, admin and moderators for all the work you do. Thank you so much!
I feel the same way. Every Morning I walk away with a big smile on my face. I love seeing what others made. Ok I can't beat ya on the stash part, butI love my angels that have helped me along the way.