Thread: Daily Digest
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Originally Posted by damaquilts View Post
Me three... I was wondering if it was just me . On the daily emails I get I keep seeing the same things again and again. And I know its not because I posted to them . I think I have only posted to a few in the past week. Maybe its because they are the ones showing up and the most posts are being made to those? Don't know
Originally Posted by Murphy1 View Post
I agree with all that has been said. I also miss where you provide feedback and then can choose to follow or not follow the thread. I don't see that as a choice any longer so I nolonger get the email telling me there has been a post to the thread I commented on. On some, asking a question gets a reply. Now, I guess if I ask a question I will have to search back over numerous thread if I remember. Oh well, I guess I need to get back to quilting rather than reading about quilting.
The digest you get in the email lists the threads with the most posts (replies). To see the newest ones, go to the board, click on home. Now click on the forum that you want to view. Go way down to the bottom of the page, change "thread display options" to "thread start time". Click on the blue "show threads" button. Now the threads show in order, newest started first.

If you reply to a thread and want to know when some else posts to that thread! Click on "thread tools" on the Beigy bar at the top of the posts. Subscribe to the thread. Choose how you want to be notified of new posts.