View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Grambi

Default Is it all or none with "watching" topics

The way I understand it, in order to get notifications of new posts on a thread that we either started or made a post on, we make a change in the Settings page. So is there any way that we can get notifications on some posts but not on every post that we comment on? In the old board we could elect to "watch" or "unwatch" a thread--is that possible on the new board or is it all or none? I hope that this question makes sense.

Also, I am still lost with Bookmarking. I have read the steps and tried to follow the steps but am still either not understanding how it all works with bookmarking or something is not working for me. When I follow the steps and get to the point where I click on "Folders", am I supposed to be getting a choice of either "Bookmarks" or "Subscriptions"? Because I'm not. If you don't have the patience to be kind about my problem, please don't address this question. I'm really at the end of my rope with this issue. I have been just taking pictures of threads that I want to bookmark because of not understanding this. Everytime I try to figure it out I end up in tears. I have a lot of worries right now and would just like for this to not be one of my troubles.

Thank you,
Bambi