View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:48 PM
Sadiemae
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Grambi View Post
Also, I am still lost with Bookmarking. I have read the steps and tried to follow the steps but am still either not understanding how it all works with bookmarking or something is not working for me. When I follow the steps and get to the point where I click on "Folders", am I supposed to be getting a choice of either "Bookmarks" or "Subscriptions"? Because I'm not. If you don't have the patience to be kind about my problem, please don't address this question. I'm really at the end of my rope with this issue. I have been just taking pictures of threads that I want to bookmark because of not understanding this. Everytime I try to figure it out I end up in tears. I have a lot of worries right now and would just like for this to not be one of my troubles.

Thank you,
Bambi
I think I understand...If not, just ignore.
To Bookmark:
Did you click on the little triangle by the word Folder? When you click on that little triangle it should give you the choice of Bookmarks. It is just like subscribing to a thread, except you choose the folder/bookmark choice instead of the subscribe to this thread choice.

If you are looking for your bookmarks. Go to the Settings tab. Then on the left hand side of the page(scroll down a little) you will see My Subscriptions and underneath it you should have Bookmarks and Subscriptions.

Last edited by Sadiemae; 11-16-2011 at 08:57 PM.