Thread: Note to Patrice
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 03:00 PM
littlebitoheaven

Default Note to Patrice

Patrice! I must tell you how much this Board has meant to me. I have learned so much and have enjoyed drooling over all of the beautiful quilts and projects our numerous members have shared. The Board was the first place I went in the morning. Always...with my morning coffee. Being retired and in love with sewing, I so enjoyed this site. But now, I am lost. The site is beautiful and I know that it must be wonderful, but I am lost. The previous site was so simple and I mean that in the most complimentary way. Not being a very computer literate person, the previous site was great for me. I so enjoyed reading and contributing. Now, I am lost. I try but alas I just don't seem to be able to grasp the concept. I am not giving up. I can't! I love this site. I just had to share with someone how much I am struggling to hang on. I commend you for your many hours managing this site of more than 4000 quilters. It just boggles my mind. You are a very special person and I am in awe of you and of my fellow quilters and their extremely magnificent talent. I am so lost. I had to abandon my membership under "astitchofclass2" as I am unable to remember my password. I signed up under my new name "littlebitoheaven" so that I could continue to use and enjoy the site. I am so lost and so sad. Yolanda Wood river