Old 11-22-2011, 06:12 AM
annthreecats

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
I can't have a tree in the living room any more. My living room is kinda in the middle of the house, bedroom is upstairs over the garage. The dogs have commandeered my bedroom, so they run through the living room to get to any of the other rooms. Having a Great Dane and a Rottweiler makes it necessary to decorate minimally. Great Dane tails tend to clear off tables real fast, and any decorations midway on the tree end up on the floor. I got rid of my coffee table as soon as Heidi arrived. I put my tree in the basement sewing studio where I usually entertain for Christmas anyway. This year, I am NOT having Christmas here, family issues. I will put up my sewing tree in the entryway on top of the treadle and that will be my tree this year. If it wasn't for you girls, I would be really BAH HUMBUG this year.

Aww, the things we do for our furbabies. Sorry about your family issues grann of 6. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Christmas music always brightens my day during the holidays. I like to turn it up a little loud. Hard to be sad when I'm singing about Christmas.