Old 11-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
And what were you just saying to me the other day when I felt humbuggy (is this a word?)? You know you don't have to unpack all 18. I think I will just do SOME of mine. DGD will be here tomorrow, maybe she will help me get in the mood. DGS stopped by (he's a college student) this morning for a while. His mother (my DD) still thinks I am coming to dinner tomorrow. I told him no that I was NOT if his AUNT (DIL) was going to be there. My pumpkin pie is made, turkey breast is thawing in fridge, house is cleaned, and dogs got "sponge baths". They were chasing around the muddy back yard at the UPS truck, so I had to wash them before they could even come in the house.
I got the totes unpacked, "the boys" right now are clustered on the table and a couple of machine cabinets. Tree was up, decorated, fell over, and is up again. Only broke 3 ornaments that weren't terribly important! YAY!! I have ornaments that I would have been devastated if they had broken!! Now I'll just putz around here and there and scatter the Santa figurines through the house!