View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:40 AM
countrycousin

Default Has this happened to you?

I went to another town on Saturaday to look at some material a lady had. It was nice material and I was about to offer her a nice sum for it. Then she started to pick through the material and laid it aside she said for some relatives. I told her that I wanted the material for quilts. She started talking about everything but quilts and picked some more material for aprons. I was not interested and began to get irritated. I did pick a few pieces of material and she kept talking about only selling the material for a certain amount a yard if I made aprons for her. I told her what the going price was for during that. She did not like it so I said well how much a yard. I planned on buying half that day and coming back for the other. After the third time of picking out more material for her friends, I left. I called her and told her to go ahead and sell it to someone else. I had wanted to pay for the material and take it to my friends at church to do quilts for Relay For Life, but after being told what to do with material I got offended. What would you have done? All of this took over an hour and my DH sat in the car waiting on me.