View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:00 PM
phusker5

Unhappy fabric photos - anyone have problems

I am trying to do a quilt that has photos on it. I bought Printed Treasures inkjet photo fabric. Printed my pictures (all of them for the quilt) then went to peel off the backing. It wouldn't come off. I have fought with it all day.

I went to the Dritz website and not much of a way to contact them. Sent a e-mail to them. Then i called Jo-Ann's where i purchased the Printed Treasures fab. No one there knew anything about them. I have put lots of pictures on items and don't usually buy this brand but the last time i bought these this was the only brand they had so I bought it. We are kind of in the middle of nowhere and it's a hundred miles to Jo Anns. After the clerk had talked to two different people and they couldn't help me at all i asked for a refund of my money for the 2 packages of Printed treasures i had purchased. They said there wasn't a thing they could do. This added up to about $90.00 not counting a trip to them or buying more of another brand. I am grumbling I guess -- I just feel if they sell something and it isn't satisfactory shouldn't they stand behind it? What does any one else think?