View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 05:14 PM
QuilterGary

Default Connecting Threads Customer Service

At one time I taught total quality management (TQM) and Customer Service. I must tell you about Connecting Threads customer service. It is some of the best I have come accross in a long time.
I ordered the gift box thread set on line Monday afternoon for my self at $54.99 not on sale but I thought a fair price. Later that night I thought my DD could use one of those and I could not get through on line so I called them and placed my order with a different shiping address, they checked to make sure I had both orders and all was well. Tuesday I get the email of the shipment and my order was canceled but DD shipped and to top it off thread had went on sale and I was up-set. I called them Wednesdays to find out what happened. They have a system to catch double orders, and because I had ordered the same item the same day and online and by phone they thought it to be a double order. Although it did have a different shipping address. They went above and beyond to correct the mistake. They no longer had the gift box which I did not care about but they are sending me alot and I mean alot of thread to correct the error. Much more than I expected. They earned my respect and my business. I have not ordered fabric on line because I like to look at it but I might try them. I have read mixed reviews here about their fabric quality, but I am sold on their quality of service.