View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Judith1005

I've ordered both fabric and thread for CT, and have been very pleased. It fits well within my budget. And it's different than what I can find locally. And they cut there fabric a bit generous. I've never been shorted. Now, that being said...I have ordered there pre-cuts, and they are not always accurate. But, I can make it work. Really, I kind of expected that as it was a clearance item. So, No disappointment from me. Hope you'll someday give them a try. (I have bought fabric locally and been short fabric or the fabric has been flawed. And, they've slipped it by me. I'm more careful now.) National chain, NOT local quilt store.

And, Missouri Star Quilt Co...I can hardly get on there site on any given day. But, I still check the deal of the day to see if something calls my name. But, really, You have the shipping cost, so unless your ordering something else it really doesn't save you much money.

Strictly my opinion. Don't mean to offend anyone. And always try to check and see what other people think here on the board, just in case I'm missing a good thing.