Thread: I need help....
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 01:57 AM
quilterella

I am not sure what you are having difficulty with, but, patience is a definite virtue with the new format. If you click on What's New at the top, it pretty much aliviates having to shift through the pages of posts. However, that being said, I only found that a couple of days ago. If you have a couple of minutes extra, sometimes just quickly going through each category gives you a quick idea of what is going on. I know I don't spend as much time on here as I did a month ago, but, each day I try to explore a new category for a few minutes just to see what it is about. I'm not sure this helps you, but I felt the same way when they changed the format. Each day as I become alittle more familiar with the site, I spend alittle more time on it. I don't know if it is just me, or what, but it seems like there are less posts than before, but, maybe people are just busy with the holidays. Maybe if you could be alittle more specific in what problem you are having, someone could help. So please take a few minutes each day just to explore the new site and please don't give up.