View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 01:13 PM
JoanneS

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
I passed on it when I saw how flimsy it is made and read about how many have had them break...I went with sizzix and got both the big shot and big shot pro!
I have managed to bite my tongue in the past when you have made negative comments that seemed inappropriate to me. However, this time I must say something. It's all right to say you don't like the GO, but do you really have to say mean and false things to make your point?

You admit that you don't HAVE a Go, so your comments are not based on first-hand knowledge.

You said that you 'saw how flimsy it was made.' Hmmmm. That's simply not true. It is a heavy-duty piece of equipment. The dies are meant to last for a lifetime.The manufacturer will replace them if they don't work right. I've only read that one of our members has had that happen - and Accuquilt quickly and cheerfully replaced the die.

You said that you had heard 'how many of them break.' Interesting - I haven't heard that even one has broken. Perhaps you're referring to the matts that some people have had trouble with because they were using them incorrectly. I read the directions and learned to NOT line them up the same way every time I used them, and they did not crack or develop deep cuts. Matts are not designed to last forever,though. I've had very good luck with mine, and I haven't had to replace even one after using my GO for a year.

I do not work for the manufacturer of Go. I am just a very satisfied customer.