Old 12-03-2011, 05:24 PM
purplemem

I am thinking of new changes for January.
I need everyone to vote.

1) I would like the FQs to be mailed to a PO Box at the first of the month, to be received no later than the 10th of the month. Any FQ that is not received by the 10th will mean that person is not included in the weight loss competition. Yes, I want to send in the FQ, or No, I want to wait until winner is announced.

2) I would like to think about a total weight loss for the quarter, instead of the month. Weight loss by the month means that new persons have a much better opportunity to win during the month they join. This does not reward the faithful posters who have been slogging along... so on this issue vote....stay with monthly?
or do quarterly?

3) Can you think of another fair way to encourage our weight loss thread? Some people post every day, some post the first day and the last. We had a problem this month with a good loser that did not win because she didn't post. I know our lives are busy, so I just want to be fair.

4) How can we encourage more participation? We had 30 signed up last month but only posting from about 30%. Is that good enough? Should we let it be and continue, tell me to quit fretting!!

MJ