View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:43 PM
mgshaw

I've been on just over 2 years now. I have seen a lot of people come and go in that time but the majority are all still here. I have only met 2 members (actually they are x-members now) face to face, A couple of super ladies that I talk to on the phone and quite a few that I email back and forth with. Miss Marcia is one of my phone buddies (although lately I know she feels I have abandoned her!) :wink: and it is hard to realize that I have never met her face to face!!! Its kind of funny when I send things or receive things from different members, Hubby is like" You dont even know these people!!" He just doesnt understand!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel like I know so many of you ladies better than I know some family members!!!!!
I know from being on here, I have broadened my capabilities and have watched a lot of new quilters really take off! I have seen experienced quilters venture out into new territories too!It is just amazing the encouragement and inspiration that comes from this board!!!!!