Old 12-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Gramie bj

This List is a work in progress
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION 2012
1.Try to really forgive not just say I do forgive. This one is hard for me, as I'm like an elephant and don't forget much.
2.Starting Jan.9,2012 (earlier if I get all my Christmas Quilts done and cleaned up from Christmas) My sewing-craft room will be sorted out as if I were moving cross country, if not needed priced and ready for yard sale,(that includes my 3,000+ ceramic molds and klins) I want upper kitchen cabnets on one wall.
3.When making a quilt use at least 3/4 of the fabric needed from my stash. Or don't make the quilt.
4.Will also Not buy fabric unless it is required for a quilt I am making at the moment, and only buy what I need, no extra just cause I really like it.
5.No more buying patterns, untill I use the ones I have set aside with required fabric in my stash.
6.I will quilt my tops as I finish them. no more stock piling them to do latter. (Only exception, If I run out of batting and can't find a good sale.
My goal is to use down my stash untill it all fits in my china cabnet, or on the shelves I have. I really want to get rid of all these plastic totes I have, They are always in the way, I am constantly having to move them, I have 2 chest of drawers full too. I'm really not sure what I have in the totes or the drawers anymore