Old 12-06-2011, 06:28 AM
Pam H

Dang it! I lost this thread (again). Hopefully I have it set up now.
I am so sad to hear about Old Cottontop's death. What a shock.
Rita's mom, I have felt the same as you at times. Several times.
I joined this thread in June and have gained 4 lbs since then. I guess you would say it's not helping me much but I feel like I have many new friends that I care about and don't want to leave. For me, constantly thinking about food and dieting makes me want to eat. Mention the taboo for the week and I want to eat that food even if it's not something I even care about.
I have not sent out my fq yet for this month but I did buy one yesterday and I have Susan's address. How do you manage to mail it for 64 cents? It costs me $1.10.
My son left on sunday to teach English in Korea for the next year. I had a wonderful 5 months with him home. Yesterday my daughter started her background check so she can go back to Korea. It takes 3 months for the check. My kids sure know how to break my heart. I hope she finds a decent job here before her clearance goes through.
I am not eating like a person who wants to lose weight and I am not losing weight.....go figure. Would someone kick me in the butt? I would love to spend a month at some kind of weight loss retreat or biggest loser ranch. Who's with me?