Thread: Pets?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 12:32 PM
amyjo

Originally Posted by Wintersewer View Post
OK....call me Scrooge! WHY is this in the "Main" section????? I generally skip the "silly stuff" and just read "Main". This is not quilting related...is it??
this is the general chit chat non quilting if I remember right. Don't read if you don't want to.

I love dogs and cats. Used ot have indoor cats all the time, but now have one that stays outside--she doesn't like it inside. WE have 1 female spayed black lab rescued from abused home, 1 border collie who at this time resides outside but if it gets too cold he comes in and I have a puggle momma(had 10 babies this past summer) and 1 of her pups my DGD is supposed to get. I did have a pomeraniancross that we had for 12 yr. lost her to cancer 3 yr ago. we also had another outside dog that was an australian shepherd who was diagnosed with brain cancer at 18 mo and had to be put down. We love all our animals--live on farm, have many horses--15 or 16; plus lots of cows and calves. Hoping DH decides to sell down so he doesn't have to work too hard this winter.