Thread: Pets?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:35 AM
nancia

right now 2 dogs and 2 cats. the dogs are monkey and kitten-- both cocker spaniels and rescues. the cats are tiger and simon. one orange, one black manx. also rescues. like lee stitches we have had just about everything including 2 ball pythons (one, cleo, still lives with my son. she is 26 yrs old), a uromastix, a ferret, box wood turtle, rabbits, tarantula, really annoying birds-- when they're happy they chatter, ours were ecstatic! we couldn't watch tv or have a conversation because they were so loud! and they get poo and feathers and birdseed everywhere! nice to look at but not a good fit for me.--chinchilla, various lizards, fish, my favorite is an oscar-so funny and full of beans! a rat, gerbils, hamsters, mice, need i go on? we are animal lovers and will /would only keep animals that would be happy in a domestic situation, hence no exotics, lions and tigers or bears, oh, my! my favorite? a horse. and no, i've never had one! but i was horse crazy young and i'm horse crazy old! quilting krazy lets me say that her 1/4 horse tucker is mine, and i love her, and him, for it! he is a real character!! come to think of it, so is she!

Last edited by nancia; 12-09-2011 at 01:38 AM.