Old 12-10-2011, 02:44 PM
nancia

thank you for all the support. i appreciate it more than you can know. i have talked to all my kids and they are doing well. i'm grateful for that as well. the memorial service will be in january. mom's remains are at harvard teaching young medical students. then her ashes will be returned and she will be mixed with dad. they were married 60 yrs and adored each other.we found dad's loveletters to her, but he threw away the one's she wrote so he would know he had answered it. would have loved to have had both sides of the romance!
i'm having my "morning" yogurt, key lime pie, yum!
i haven't caught up yet on the beginning of this thread. looks like some changes are being proposed so guess i better do some reading. as arnold says.."i will be baaack." keep plugging! every pound has 16 little ounces, lose those and you've lost a pound. just 4 more and it's a pound and a quarter, four more and , it's a pound and a half. ounces are very little and a lot easier to lose. Go for it! the first bite is the best. the calories are in the rest! yay for the losses!!