Old 12-10-2011, 07:03 PM
purplemem

Nancia,
I am so sorry for your loss. I love the idea of writing a letter to her, maybe to even be cremated with her. List all of your joys and concerns and let it go. It will be so uplifting to you to say a proper goodbye.

LaurieJo, I too have thought about giving feedback but feel that is so punitive...

I love that we are still discussing these issues, please continue as they give me many ways to think about the thread.

I wonder if we should give phone numbers or a telephone tree? I know personally that when in the hospital I wanted to chat and let somebody know, but could not as I had no access to computer. I do have 2 phone numbers to call and tried once but it didn't go through, which happens at my hospital.

Podunk, I love your bunny and your feedback. I'm not sure how to just say "like"???

Beachbound, your blues quilt is definitely the BEST. I so wish I had the energy to start one, I keep saying I will but it takes so much to just move right now.

Meanmom, morning exercise is the only time that ever works for me. I have to do it before I am clean and before I am awake!! keep at it, it does your heart good!

pinsnink, tell me about your quilts...what are you working on? WAYWO

Is there anybody furiously sewing for Christmas?? I love pulling something out of the bag that I made in December. It just makes me feel good to know I did this from my own stash with my own hands.

mim, I like to know the color too. It helps me to shop and mail the FQ...

Murphy1, you and I have the same hair color. We are Silver Sisters.

Rita's Mom (nancy), I did notice when you dropped. I just didn't know what to do next...

time for me to sleep, the drugs are kicking in. I had a better day today, I actually dressed myself without assistance! I am still hobbling, but not hopping today so the pain is moving away.

Hugs to all, MJ