Old 12-10-2011, 09:13 PM
createfourpaws

Nancia----I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I agree writing a letter about your relationship with your mother....the good and the bad may be an excellent way to let go of the past.

Did you by any chance get your starting weight for the month on the 1st? Dont need to give the number. I think if MJ argees since you did post in the November post that you wanted to join. I feel you need to be added to our list of participants.

Podunk Princess......congrats on passing your test. Enjoy your holiday and start back after the first of the year.

Keep up all the good work on losing your weight. I am in control of what I put in my mouth and what I do.

I think if we are going to post feed back it should be from the winner or MJ or a person that MJ designates to post the feed back. I am not a fan of givning a negative feedback unless it is called for.

Jeanne - you are welcome. I hope I can give the encouragement that I have received. My rehab is going great. I had a followup with the pulmonologist on Friday, she has me out of work until first week in January.

I need to get back to work soon.............I am so bored. I am also trying to finish up some quilts that mom asked me to do for her. 2 of them I just need to get the binding on. The other 2 are panels that just need to be layered and bound.