Old 12-11-2011, 07:58 AM
lauriejo

Yes MJ the negative feedback is punitive (and is supposed to be), and should only be a last resort. I agree Cindy that we would need very defined guidelines of who posts negative feedback and when. There would have to be a mailing deadline and a specific procedure to follow so it would be fair. I have never given anyone negative feedback, but people who host swaps have started to give negative feedback to people who don't follow through. I guess I am just really disgusted and tired of slackers who don't fulfill their obligations.

On a happier note, congrats to Podunk Princess on passing your skills test and the job offer! You must be on cloud nine! I can't wait to see your Stack n Whack.

Hey MJ every little improvement is a good sign, we are all praying for you.

Pam how long will it take before they know if the diet is helping Ethan?

Has anyone heard from Xylie or Missy? They haven't posted here since the middle of November.

So is everyone celebrating Christmas, and if so, how? Our families are so fractured right now that we are trying to come up with new traditions. My sisters can't get along, and dad gets very nervous if we take him anywhere (he lives in a retirement apartment) so we won't be having a big family dinner this year. DH's family is mostly gone except for a sister who thinks we are beneath her, and his mom who hasn't been welcome in our home since she nearly killed our son when he was very young. I guess I'm looking for new ideas of how to make it seem festive when it will probably be just the three of us.