Old 12-11-2011, 05:05 PM
grann of 6

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
I'M HOME, Finally!!!

I just opened my box and I have to say "Thank You" to Grann of 6 for a lovely box of goodies....First of all it is a fabulous looking box...and there is a table runner, some just lovely fat quarters, an embroidered towel...a dish cloth that she made...pins and glue baste!
BTW, I'm going to get Tink's nose checked...she told me that this box came from a dog free house. We were chatting about this on this thread, and I talked with Grann about it couldn't be from her...cuz Tink told me she didn't smell Gus and Heidi.
Thank you again Grann...I will post pics in the morning...too tired from the craft show to look for the camera.
Just to let you know, I made everything in there except the pins and glue, and the box. I wanted to put some bones in but as you can see there was no more room. As I have said before I don't buy gifts, I have made my gifts since I was 9 years old, so it was hard to know what to put in there for you. The box came first, so it was tough finding what would fit in it.

I'm off to bed too, back is killing me. G'night all, and thanks for a wonderful fun day!!!!