Old 12-12-2011, 03:05 AM
peaceandjoy

Brandy, I'm sorry I'm so late posting! Thank you so very much for my perfect package! You must have spent some time searching for my previous posts - my gifts were things I love. I kept saying, "This is the best!"

I must get my camera out and figure out the new procedure for posting pics. But so the rest of you know what wonderful things Brandy sent, I have a great assortment of felted wool, beautiful Civil War fat quarters, thread (including a set of spools in a little tin, which I collect!), pins, a very cool key ring that has a charm on it that says, "I love quilting," one of those cute little triangular thread holders (there was a thread on here of how to make them, don't remember what they were called?). a CD of Fast & Fabulous Holidya Patterns (maybe now I will use some of that leftover Christmas fabric), a neat roll-up ... sorry, I don't know what to call it - could be used to hold needle book and sewing items, or for traveling with jewelry - and it's in purple, one of my very favorite colors, and last but not least, a reallly cute little pen with a snowman and fluff on the top. I have one of these on my desk at work every year - will be taking this in with me this morning and will smile every time I use it!

Thank you for the wonderful gifts. You are so thoughtful and generous; I will enjoy everything you sent.
Peace and joy,
Robin