Old 12-13-2011, 07:33 PM
zoeytoo

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Shame on all of you!!!! Now you have me all fired up to make cookies. When my kids were small, I used to make 100 dozen cookies and give them to teachers, mail them to all my relatives, give to the mailman, etc. I miss those days. I may just have to make some this year even though I am not having Christmas here this year. Have been e-mailing back and forth with my DGS in college at Virgina Tech. We have done gingerbread houses since he was 2 and he still wants to do it. So we are coordinating dates and setting up the plans so all 6 cousins will be here to decorate the houses. I make a gingerbread house for each one to decorate, they bring their favorite candy to share and we spend a night or in this case, day to decorate them so they can take them home. This year we will have the sleepover the night before the decorating. Six kids between 20 and 7. I can't wait!!!!
OH, that is picture perfect! Wish I had a bunch of grandkids or I had had a nice Gram like you. I volunteer in an ESL class but did not get there much due to helping get son to school but I will bring them treats and gifts and enjoy the time with them. Kids are the frosting on the holiday cake!