Old 12-15-2011, 03:38 PM
meanmom

Unhappy

Xililie so sorry to hear about you injury still hurting. Yes I seems to take forever to heal. Please stay out of trees in the future. MJ so sorry to hear about your setbacks. I hope you are up and around son. Cindy glad to hear the rehab is going well. Everyone else just keep going.
I feel like I have been out of control eating wise since Thanksgiving. Thank God I have been working out pretty regular. I feel like My Mouth is on a plan to gain the most weight in a month. I came home from work today and ate 2 pieces of candy and some chips while I was making dinner. I just finished dinner and am thinking about eating some homemade bread. I am going to have to sew my mouth shut. I was hoping to not gain anything this month. It isn't going very well. I don't know what is going on. I just feel like I want to eat everything. If I wasn't working out it would be even worse. I am sure my weight will be up again on Saturday when I weigh in. I haven't even made any cookies yet. I was thinking of just making a pie for the parties I am attending this year instead of a plate of cookies. At least when the party is over the sweets will be gone.
I have to get back in control