Old 12-17-2011, 08:38 AM
zoeytoo

Originally Posted by annthreecats View Post
Thanks zoeytoo. She was my little anti-social cat. Couldn't get along with the other two and could barely tolerate me sometimes. but I understand thats how calicos are, just crazy.
Not just calicos I think. I had a part Siamese who bit faucets and hung out in the laundry room which we were suppose to not enter because she had claimed it. Now have a tabby who will not be touched unless she wants me to brush her with her 4 inch brush, she sits on my knee facing away from me and turns her head to me looking like"well, I'm here/ what are we waiting for?" sometimes I don't get it and she jumps off; sometimes I get it and brush her. She allows it, no gratitude. I brush 3 strokes on top of head, sides of face and under chin. She gets the rhythm. Does not like back to be touched. Will not tolerate the new kitten so they are separated but I need to get them to be together so I can get my life back. Any ideas? I've given them scent of one another, helped them see one another at a distance, bring him in with a carrier kitty house which he loves like a dog loves his dog house. She growls at him fiercely while he is in the carrier and through the door which is an inch open with a hook. He is so sweet I am afraid she will physically hurt him or at least traumatize him so I am protecting him but they need to get along for my sake.