Old 12-19-2011, 05:55 AM
Murphy1

Not a good week - I am up so I thought I would look for motivational quotes to spur me on til the end of a very tempting month. My favorite is Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. I am going to tape it to the refrigerator. Then I saw this one and liked it too - The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.

- Benjamin Mays

Here are some others I found and thought might help:

David Viscott: You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
you will remain the same.... until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change!

"You must make a change ,to see a change" - unknown

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - unknown author

"There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results." - Kenneth Bianchard

The happiness you feel while eating starts and ends in your mouth. The happiness you get from being healthy starts and never ends.
Elie Wiesel

Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself.

Let's gather some of our favorites and post them. I think I will type some up and put them in places such as the kitchen, on a mirror, in the car.

Have a successful week, I am.