View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 04:14 PM
candi

Carolyn, I am glad to hear that your DH is at least able to eat.

AND OMG, I LOVE your units, that yellow is stunning, and I love the scrappy QSTs and the purples, I think you are doing a fabulous job. And don't worry about not being able to finish by the 23rd, heck, I am not even done with any of the clues, I have partial units done of each clue but none is completely done so you are not behind at all.

As far as which colors to use for the wings, you just want to decide which color of the blue or pink you'd want as your background color and not use that one for the wings, makes sense? Now Bonnie used red for her main, you are using purple, she said blue for accents, you are using yellow (a favorite of mine lol), and then she uses black and white where you used pink and blue, so you just have to decide which you want to use as which. In my opinion, since no one of us knows what the pattern is going to look like, lol, you won't go wrong choosing either. Just pick one and use it for the wings and remember that this is NOT your background so for future steps, you'd know which colors to go.

OK, hopefully I didn't confuse you more and hope you have a fabulous birthday celebration with your niece and your DH gets to feel better soon.