View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 05:01 AM
brookemarie19

Hey guys... Bonnie put step 6 up a day early! Just wanted to let you guys know that it was there for the ones that are not falling behind. She is finally making some blocks out of what we are doing now and it looks so nice.

I also have a request from all my friends here on the quilting board also. I found out yesterday that my grandmother in FL(that I haven't gotten to see in a very long time) is in the hospital. We have been told that she doesn't have any circulation in one of her valves and her bowels are shutting down. There is some other technical stuff that explains some of this, but I can't process enough to explain it. They say that the only way to really fix this is surgery, but from the sounds of it they don't think she would survive that. She is having a consultation with a surgeon this morning, so wont know anything until then. Please keep her in your prayers as she is in extreme pain. I was making this quilt for her, but this has kind of put me in a mood to not do anything right now. My sister is up here visiting and she was already here when we got the call, but now we are not sure what the plans are. We might be taking a emergency trip to FL soon.