View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 06:23 PM
brookemarie19

Well, we had Christmas this morning with the whole family and are putting my mom on a plane first thing in the morning along with my sister and her clan starting there long drive back. My grandmothers kidneys began to fail so my main hope is that she is able to hold on until mom can get there to say goodbye. They are giving her morphine to keep her comfortable. I just pray that she won't have to suffer too long ad I am told that the pain is unbearable. I guess those two wishes are a little contradicting though huh.

I think what I'm going to do is finish this quilt and then give to my mom my grandmothers memory. Any way. I will be able to catch up soon as with my house being empty with only DH and the kiddos. Maybe he will keep the baby happy so I can sew ( it might keep my mind busy to think of other things too). Thank you for all your kind thoughts as they are very appreciated.
Someone asked where in fl my grandmother is. She is in the panhandle in the city of jay. A little tiny city out in the boonies lol. Thanks again everyone and contests on what everyone has completed so far